[Exi-bay-announce] Oct 30 - Richard Dawkins In conversationwith Roy Eisenhardt

Mark Galeck mark_galeck at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 3 04:49:40 UTC 2006

>suggested we hit Passands in Santa Clara, being as there is stuff there
for vegetarians if we have any, and if you don't do spices they have
some mild edibles there, and they can do groups of a dozen easily.  It
is close by several of the usual suspects: Lee, Eliezer, Samantha,
Adrian, J.Andrew, Melanie Swan, all live somewhere near there methinks.

>cool to hit Keplers together and talk books on the 29th either in
addition to or instead of the dinner.

Amen brother!  I would be honored to be on your list of "usual
suspects";   I am interested in both Passands and Keplers.   Mark