[Exi-bay-announce] Oct 30 - Richard Dawkins In conversation with Roy Eisenhardt

Kennita Watson kennita at kennita.com
Fri Oct 6 03:25:03 UTC 2006

FTR:
Dawkins is at Kepler's (apparently alone) on Sunday the 29th at 5:30.
<http://www.keplers.com/?sec=programs-events&subsec=authors-
showcase#October>
I'm not sure how much more than a book-signing it will be.

He's at the Palace of Fine Arts with Roy Eisenhardt on Monday the
30th at 8PM.
http://www.cityarts.net/

After Kepler's seems like a great time for dinner.

I've heard good things about:
Cafe Del Sol Restaurant
1010 Doyle St.
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(650) 326-2501
(650) 462-0955

That is likely where Anton said he got the good burrito.