[Exi-bay-announce] Oct 30 - Richard Dawkins In conversation with Roy Eisenhardt

David C. Harris dharris234 at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 28 16:27:35 UTC 2006

I think Kennita posted the definitive summary, and I never received a
response about the pizza place. I know of several agnostic/humanist
groups who are telling members about this event.

Kennita Watson wrote:
> FTR:
> Dawkins is at Kepler's (apparently alone) on Sunday the 29th at 5:30.
> <http://www.keplers.com/?sec=programs-events&subsec=authors-showcase#October>
> I'm not sure how much more than a book-signing it will be.

> After Kepler's seems like a great time for dinner.
>
> I've heard good things about:
> Cafe Del Sol Restaurant
> 1010 Doyle St.
> Menlo Park, CA 94025
> (650) 326-2501
> (650) 462-0955
>
> That is likely where Anton said he got the good burrito.

Cafe Del Sol is about a block away.  A map is at
http://yellowpages.superpages.com/supermaps/geoinit.jsp?SRC=&STYPE=&map.x=212&map.y=125&lat=&lng=&POI1lat=&POI1lng=&GV=0&streetaddress=1010+Doyle+St.&city=&state=&zip=94025&POI1name=

And if anyone wants the GPS coordinates, they are 37.452362, -122.182420
in decimal degrees.

Anyone have corrections or improvements?

   - David Harris, south Palo Alto