[Exi-bay-announce] Oct 30 - Richard Dawkins In conversation with Roy Eisenhardt

Jones, Spike spike.jones at lmco.com
Mon Oct 9 16:32:42 UTC 2006

Eli:  No, my bad. I saw Oct 30 in the subject header and naturally
thought that was what the messages were about.

No harm done thanks Eli.  But bad is still an adjective, not a noun.  So
one can be bad but not have a bad.  Otherwise we would need a plural
form, presumably bads.  Then we must form an adjective from the noun, so
that anything that is ungood would be "badlike", which sounds as though
one is trying to say "approximately bad".

Cafe Del Sol on the 29th for burritos?

spike