[Exi-bay-announce] Oct 30 - Richard Dawkins In conversation with Roy Eisenhardt

Jones, Spike spike.jones at lmco.com
Mon Oct 30 15:47:51 UTC 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: exi-bay-announce-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:exi-bay-announce-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of David
C. Harris

I think Kennita posted the definitive summary, and I never received a
response about the pizza place. I know of several agnostic/humanist
groups who are telling members about this event.

Kennita Watson wrote:
> FTR:
> Dawkins is at Kepler's (apparently alone) on Sunday the 29th at 5:30.

http://www.keplers.com/?sec=programs-events&subsec=authors-showcase#Octo
ber

Dawkins was even better than I was expecting.  A few of us found each
other at the event.  Fred, Peter, Mark, Amara, Samanatha, Russell,
Shelly and I went to a Chinese place across the street from Keplers.
The originally proposed burrito place was closed but we managed to
create some spontaneous order out of chaos.  Thanks to all who
participated in making it a most thought provoking evening.  {8-]

Spike