[Exi-bay-announce] Oct 30 - Richard Dawkins In conversation with Roy Eisenhardt

David C. Harris dharris234 at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 31 12:59:35 UTC 2006

Friends,

After a month of anticipation of this gathering, I found myself on
Sunday evening with the power steering of my car inoperative, due to a
ridiculously complex, obscure, and inaccessible set of connections deep
in the engine compartment.  What was meant to be a quick installation
morphed into a cold and greasy weekend.  The best laid plans ....

My regrets to all, including myself.

  David Harris, Palo Alto, California.