[Exi-bay-announce] May 2-8 @ S.F. Lumiere: Documentary: "The Singing Revolution"

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu Apr 3 01:59:54 UTC 2008

Hello Extropes,

David Harris just told me about an upcoming documentary, that I think
is very special, to be shown soon, in your area in S.F. Don't miss it!

"The Singing Revolution"
  San Francisco, CA, May 2nd - May 8th at the Landmark Lumiere.

I saw this film at the Boulder International Film Festival last
February, and it lives up to its promises; it is one of those
rare films that stays in your mind forever.

Here is the trailer for the film: http://www.singingrevolution.com/

Here is my own brief experience with that time in history:
http://www.amara.com/Independence/LestWeForget.html
Most of the film were events of which I was very familiar, but
there were a few pleasant surprise-events too.

Here is Steve Jurvetson's summary, and also of his readers: (including me)
http://flickr.com/photos/jurvetson/1419219274/

Jurvetson's readers give more links to reviews where the movie has played.

Following, are words from the film's producers.

Amara