[Exi-bay-announce] Superstruct: How to invent the future by playing online games

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu Oct 16 07:08:55 UTC 2008

I'm really sorry Adrian, I copied and pasted that info directly
from the information I received that they sent on the Stanford mailing
list. They must have changed the location or something about the talk
and then did  a lousy job of informing people of the change.  So I
won't trust anything from that mailing list from now on. Many
apologies. :-(

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Research Scientist, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado