[Exi-bay-chat] Re: [extropians] The Rambo Granny of Melbourne, Australia

Kennita Watson kennita at kennita.com
Sat Aug 21 23:16:00 UTC 2004

Thanks, Dave, for pointing out my observer bias -- I
didn't check this one out because I really wanted to
believe it was true (and I didn't have "send this to
everyone you know" as a hint :-) ) .  Probably best to
check anything that elicits a "Wow!", whether positive
or negative....

Live long and prosper,
Kennita

--
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
none but ourselves can free our minds.