[Exi-bay-chat] Re: The Rambo Granny of Melbourne, Australia

mail at HarveyNewstrom.com mail at HarveyNewstrom.com
Mon Aug 23 20:11:51 UTC 2004

Jones, Spike writes:

> ...Kennita Watson...
>>
>> The  Rambo Granny of Melbourne, Australia
>> Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off  when two thugs
>> raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the  unsuspecting
>> ex-cons down - - and shot off their testicles...
>>
>> Now, baffled lawmen  are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with
>> the vigilante granny.   What she did was wrong, and she broke the law,
>> but it is difficult to throw an  81-year-old woman in prison, Det.
> Delp
>> said, especially when 3 million people  in the city want to nominate
>> her for sainthood and a medal.
>

> This is easy, just have a good old fashioned trial, with a jury
> *of her peers* and see what happens.  My guess is they carry her
> out on their shoulders, with banners waving.  spike

That's probably the conclusion that the creators of this urban legend wanted
you to realize.  You have successfully been infected with the vigilante meme
spread by this feel-good story that never happened, but makes you wish that
it had.

 --
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
<HarveyNewstrom.com>