[Exi-bay-chat] How we got here (politically)

Kennita Watson kennita at kennita.com
Mon Dec 6 20:13:17 UTC 2004

Found this through a friend's page on stumbleupon.com.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1037.htm

The Power of Nightmares
For anyone concerned about global politics, this is a must-watch
documentary.

Fair warning -- it's a BBC 3-parter.  I wasn't able to get
pause/restart controls in Firefox or Netscape; IE and Safari
worked fine.

Cheers,
Kennita
--
Relativity:  A grook with no reference whatever to the two-party system

To wear a shirt that's relatively clean,
   You needn't ever launder off the dirt
If you possess two shirts to choose between
   and always change into the cleaner shirt.
         -- Piet Hein