[Exi-bay-chat] Warning of impending Yudkowsky in Bay area

Achut Reddy Achut.Reddy at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 20 21:52:06 UTC 2004

Eliezer,

I've met you once in person, and am much more familiar with your writings.
You're welcome to crash at my place in Redwood City for the week that you will
be here.  I'm also planning to attend CryoFeast.  Let me know.

In any case, welcome (soon) to California!

Achut