[Exi-bay-chat] New to Bay Area

Tom's name Here the_spoon_maker at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 08:47:19 UTC 2004

My apologies. . it is Friday night.

However, in my naivity, I overlooked that announcement of this get-together
was posted to a transhumanist site, rather than an extropian one. Until I
read "Politics of Transhumanism" by James Hughes (AFTER I posted, naturally)
I hadn't realized there was much difference between extropians and
transhumanists.

While I'm unaware of the state of the differences between the two groups, I
should say I dont know that the announcement was intended for reception by
both groups. Or maybe I'm just reverting back to childish paranoia of
highschool clique rivalry.

-Tom