[Exi-bay-chat] A Bay Area transhumanist get-together at 5PM, Sunday March 6th?

Jones, Spike spike.jones at lmco.com
Tue Feb 22 23:01:08 UTC 2005

I am now mostly settled in to my new apartment in Santa Clara (I'm near
the intersection of Lawrence and Homestead), and I would like to meet my

fellow Bay Area transhumanists...

WOW cool!  Intersection of Laurence and Homestead!  By
sheer coincidence you have landed withing walking distance
of another prominent transhumanist and all-around good guy,
who I will not name until I clear with him that it is
OK for the world knowing approximately where he lives.  {8^D
Good for you bud, thats a nice area to live.  I used to
live over that way when I rented an apartment.  Couldn't
afford an actual house there.

You are also within walking distance of the Santa Clara library,
the spanking new one, a terrific facility, a very nice example
of what local governments *should* be doing with all the money
they take from us.

March 6th sounds cool, but I need to check the old calendar
before offering my place.  spike