[Exi-bay-chat] Re: on Geoethical Nanotechnology

Anton Sherwood bronto at pobox.com
Sun Jul 10 21:02:52 UTC 2005

Natasha Vita-More wrote:
 > Just to close and respect Simon's wishes

(Note by the way that Simon's complaint does not apply
to the only list to which I'm posting, exi-bay-chat.)

 > let me say that you [Perry] are wrong, wrong and wrong.

That summary has the virtue of conciseness if not clarity.
Do you mean mistaken in inferring your/Max's position, or in construing
the meaning of the ominous phrase "global regulatory framework";
mistaken in believing (e.g.) that the laws of economics are knowable,
broadly known, and not subject to repeal; morally wrong in opposing the
well-meaning schemes of our betters; or some other kind(s) of wrong?

 > Anyway, let's discuss off list and see if we can resolve some
 > misconceptions and soften your blows, which frankly are more
 > like a lynching than from a rational aim. . . .

Aww, did the poor wittle Progressive ox get gored in spite of all its
good intentions?

--
Anton Sherwood, http://www.ogre.nu/
"How'd ya like to climb this high *without* no mountain?" --Porky Pine