[Exi-bay-chat] Cheap notarization in CA?

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 28 18:52:44 UTC 2005

--- "Eliezer S. Yudkowsky" <sentience at pobox.com> wrote:
> especially if you need eight
> notarized
> signatures to sign up for cryonics.
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion for cheaper notarization in California?

If you're in Silicon Valley, there's a notary in the 3rd party postal
store (can't remember their name off the top of my head) near San
Antonio x El Camino.  From that intersection, take San Antonio south
(compass-wise, not "logical"); there should be a mostly brown (building
theme) shopping center to your right.  It's on the southern (again,
compass/GPS, not "logical") side of said center, so continue on San
Antonio until you're just about to pass it, then hang a right.  It's
the shop that looks like it handles USPS/UPS/FedEx type stuff.  It's
been a while since I used their services, so the rates might have gone
up, but it wasn't $10 last time.