[Exi-bay-chat] Getting to Spike's house

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky sentience at pobox.com
Sun Mar 6 16:15:23 UTC 2005

Regarding the Bay Area gathering today (Sunday March 6th) at 5PM:

I noticed that Mapquest and Yahoo! Driving both gave me unnecessarily
long directions to Spike Jones's house (904 La Palma, Milpitas CA).

Here are Spike Jones's directions which I have on file from a previous
meeting:

 From 280 south:

> 280 south becomes 680 north (its a u-shaped road).  go about 15 km, take the
> jacklin road exit, turn left onto jacklin, about 200 meters
> west, first right is hillview, north about 100 meters, first
> right is la palma place, follow it on around to 904.

 From the airport or 880 north:

> from the airport, hit airport blvd, follow it around to
> coleman.  left on coleman to 880 north to sr 237.
> take 237 west to 680, get on the 680 and go
> up one exit north to a left jacklin road, then first right,
> first right, then around to your right, 904 la palma place.

Hope this helps.  If you get sufficiently lost, call me at 404-550-3847
and we'll try to retrive you.