[Exi-bay-chat] A Bay Area transhumanist get-together...

Jones, Spike spike.jones at lmco.com
Tue Mar 8 00:03:20 UTC 2005

Jones, Spike wrote:

> Great schmooze!  When Eli was sharing his latest ideas
> I couldn't help noticing the parallel with the 12 disciples and that
> carpenter turned minister guy, what's his name, that dude from
> Nazareth, darn, its right on the tip of my tongue.  Oh well, I'm sure
> it will come to me.  {8^D

I must not be doing very well if people compare me to a dead rabbi who
got nailed to a tree.  I think a human being can do better than that,
don't you?

--
Eliezer S. Yudkowsky

What?  No, the guy Im thinking of didn't die, I just talked to him a few
days ago.  He is from Nazareth Kentucky, moved down to Bardstown a
couple years ago, opened an auto salvage yard next to the Walmart after
the minister business failed and he had to lay off nine of his twelve
disciples.

(kidding bygones).  {8^D

Guys, I enjoyed the mind-expanding conversation, and look forward to the
next quarterly get together.

{8-]

Spike