[Exi-east] Gathering

Simon Levy levys at wlu.edu
Fri Dec 12 19:13:30 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 18:05, David Lubkin wrote:

> I just noticed that you'd moved south.  When did that happen?

July 7 2002.  I miss my Yankee friends a great deal.  Hoping to do a
sabbatical in New York or Boston in 2005.

> I suggest Thu 12/25 after 2 pm, Fri 12/26, or Sat 12/27.

Any of those should work for me.

> We could optionally extend the invite to the sort of characters (Alcor
> members, sf writers, libertarians) I had at my summer party, or we could
> keep it limited to extropians.

I'm guessing that it will be difficult to get people to come at that
time, so why not invite as many as possible.

-- Simon

Simon D. Levy
Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department