exi-east at unreasonable.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:40 UTC 2003
Weaving a solid plan from the posted strands, I announce --
- an extropian-oriented gathering, akin to Sasha's of old, or my summer party
- We'll order Chinese food at some point.
- my house
- in Nashua, New Hampshire
- roughly 20 minutes north of Rt. 128 (if you drive fast)
- on Saturday, Dec. 27
- beginning at 2 PM
- ending when the last person not me leaves, voluntarily or otherwise
- anyone on this list is specifically invited. The following have stated
an interest so far and are presumed attending --
- If you have someone else in mind, run it by me. It will probably be okay.
- Additionally, I will invite a few friends-of-extropy, such as sf writer,
nano, LP, MIT, Alcor types.
- food, drink
- musical instruments
- interesting stuff to show people
Email the list to RSVP.
Email me for directions, saying what you'll be bringing, seeking to crash
here after the party.
More information about the exi-east