[Exi-east] Amended gathering plans

David Lubkin exi-east at unreasonable.com
Tue Dec 23 17:55:29 UTC 2003

Just got email from Simon Levy, and Saturday is no longer good for him.

The best answer seems to be to move the party to Friday, same time (2 PM),
same place, etc.  Obviously, some people will have to work on Friday
but they can join us whenever they can get here.  There were also a
couple people with prior commitments who I think could now attend.

Please contact me asap to confirm you're coming, and when you
imagine getting here.

-- David.