[Exi-east] Transhuman + cats moving to VA

Simon Levy levys at wlu.edu
Thu Aug 12 15:35:23 UTC 2004

Abe IS an awesome guy... he was the life of the party at the Extro
conferences I attended.  Arizona's loss will be Virginia's gain.

I live in Virginia, but the wrong end of the state to help Abe (I'm
three hours from the DC area).  But I do get to DC pretty often, so I
hope we can organize some DC-area Extropian events.

-- Simon

On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 19:56, Elaine Walker wrote:
> Sorry to send this to exi-east, but not sure if anyone still uses the
> yahoogroups list...No one responded to that.
>

> Howdy folks,
>
> Abe Heward (leader of the transhumanist clan in Phoenix) is moving to Virginia,
> and may need a temporary home for his two kitties for 3 weeks (Aug 21 until
> LaborDay-ish) until he can find a permanent place. Could any of you help him
> out? Incidently, if any of you have a spare room to rent in Virginia (Reston,
> Falls Church, Vienna, or Fairfax areas) for under $650/mo, please send him a
> note! Feel free to forward this to friends.
>
> Abe's email is climate6 at cox.net. He's such an awsome guy. I hope you all get to
> meet him! We're all very sad that he's moving.
>
> cheers!
> -Elaine
Simon D. Levy
Assistant Professor