[Exi-east] speaking of parties...

Simon Levy levys at wlu.edu
Fri Aug 27 18:11:40 UTC 2004

I can't make it Saturday.  Fri dinner is good for me.  Sun brunch should
be okay.

-- Simon

>>> perry at piermont.com 08/25/04 4:12 PM >>>

Picking up a thread from two weeks ago...

Steve Witham <sw at tiac.net> writes:
> And Simon Levy <levys at wlu.edu> rejoined:
>>Yeah... I'm arriving LaGuardia dinner time [Fri] Sep 17, in
Connecticut eve
>>[Sat] Sep 18, back in NYC [Sun] Sep 19, leave LaGuardia that evening.
>>
>>Can we gather that weekend?
>
> I can make it when Simon can (going to the same CT event Sat 9/18).

Okay, so this means that if we're doing dinner, Friday night the 17th
would have to be it. Saturday or Sunday would seem to only work for
brunch.

Anyone have any preference between dinner Friday the 17th, brunch
Saturday the 18th and brunch Sunday the 19th?

Perry