[Exi-east] Next NJTA meet-and-greet Sunday 2/20

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Wed Feb 9 02:25:02 UTC 2005

The next meet-and-greet for the New Jersey Transhumanist Association
will be held on Sunday, February 20th at 7:00 PM. We're moving to Sunday
evenings to accomodate those folks who might be taking classes on the
weekends, or who have other Sunday commitments during the day.

We'll be meeting at a new location this time; the Barnes & Nobel
bookstore on Route 3 east in Clifton. We'll meet in the cafe area, and
I'll make sure we have the "NJTA" sign on our table!

Sorry I couldn't make it to the NYTA meeting last Saturday. I was all
set to go, and then family stuff came up at the last minute. Hopefully I
can get to meet some new folks this month in NJ.

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com

New Jersey Transhumanist Association:
http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta