[Exi-east] NJTA at Lunacon, March 18-20, in NJ

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Wed Feb 9 22:06:27 UTC 2005

I just received word that the NJTA (and by extension the WTA) will be
able to set up an exhibitor's table at this year's LunaCon
(http://www.lunacon.org), to be held March 18-20th at the Sheraton
Meadowlands in East Rutherford, NJ. We'll have pamphlets, WTA
introductory booklets, and hopefully more materials to hand out and help
spread the word about Transhumanism to what I think will be a receptive
audience.

If anyone would like to volunteer to help man the table during the
weekend, please let me know off-list.

We will also be at Balticon on Memorial Day weekend; I've been invited
to do a panel discussion on Transhumanism. If anyone thinks they'd be
interested in participating, please also let me know off-list.

Thanks,

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com

New Jersey Transhumanist Association:
http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta