[Exi-east] Next NJTA meet-and-greet Sunday 2/20

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Fri Feb 18 19:10:35 UTC 2005

Just a reminder that the next meet-and-greet for the New Jersey
Transhumanist Association will be held on Sunday, February 20th at 7:00
PM. We're moving to Sunday  evenings to accomodate those folks who might
be taking classes on the weekends, or who have other Sunday commitments
during the day.

We'll be meeting at a new location this time; the Barnes & Nobel
bookstore on Route 3 east in Clifton. We'll meet in the cafe area, and
I'll make sure we have the "NJTA" sign on our table!

One of the topics of discussion will be the upcoming exhibitor's table
at LunaCon on March 5th.

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com

New Jersey Transhumanist Association:
http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta