[Exi-east] Reminder: Next NJTA meeting Sunday 6/26 7:00

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Tue Jun 21 23:06:58 UTC 2005

The New Jersey Transhumanist Association will be having its regular
monthly meeting on Sunday, June 26, at 7:00 PM in the Borders Bookstore
on route 3 east in Clinton, NJ. Among other things, we will be
discussing our two presentations at Balticon last month, and ideas for
events in the coming months. We will be meeting in the cafe area.

Hope to see you there!

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com
New Jersey Transhumanist Association: http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta
PostHumanity Rising: http://transhumanist.blogspot.com/ (updated 6/14/05)