[Exi-east] reg Brooklyn NY meeting

habs at panix.com habs at panix.com
Tue Jun 21 23:24:37 UTC 2005

Below is a proposal for a meeting.

I'm open to discussion or simply action (just RSVP).

-----------

I'd like to hold a regular meeting of Extropians, Transhumans,
etc. etc. I'm thinking at the start of things, once a month would be
good.

I'd like to hold it at my Restaurant in Brooklyn. I'm thinking of
mid-week evening, like

Wednesday PM like 9pm or 10; as long as its after 9pm that would be
kewl.

I would serve a Vegan/Veggie meal to everyone who comes including
dessert and soft drinks for $12 per person + tip & tax (for a total
price of $15.00).

Beer, Wine and Non-vegan / veggie menu choices would be available ala
carte. The menu would be based on my own whim, etc.

I could hold any # of people in the set of 4 to 10. RSVP would be via
a $15 payment via paypal (hhawk at yahoo.com ) or other
arrangement. Those RSVPing should indicate if they want vegan or
veggie. My suggest is we try holding this starting July 13th, followed
my Aug 10th and Sept 14th. The pattern is the 2nd Wednesday of the
month.

My Restaurant, Schnack, is located at 122 Union St., in Brooklyn
(11231). It is 5 (five) blocks from the subway, and it about 5 blocks
from the Brooklyn / Battery Tunnel, and on the B71 and B61 bus
routes. Parking is easy (relatively speaking).

--

Harry