[Exi-east] reg Brooklyn NY meeting

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Tue Jun 21 23:37:40 UTC 2005

I would love to make it, as my wife is from Park Slope and has family
that she could visit while I was at the meeting.

Unfortunately, coming from the wrong side of the Verrazano (NJ),
weekdays are out for me. It would have to be a weekend. Don't let me
stop you, though!

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com
New Jersey Transhumanist Association: http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta
PostHumanity Rising: http://transhumanist.blogspot.com/ (updated 6/14/05)