[Exi-east] NJTA Organizational Meeting 1/6/2007

Joseph Bloch transhumanist at goldenfuture.net
Sun Jan 7 01:05:01 UTC 2007

RelocatableFem at aol.com wrote:

> Is there a way for a non-attendee to participate or at least be able
> to follow what's happening with the organization?  I'm virtually
> homebound.  Thank you.  Sherry Knepper

Absolutely, and we're looking into ways to have our meetings accessible
via the web (ideally in real-time, but more practically probably as
archives).

There is also, of course, this list. If you have ideas to share, this is
most definitely the place!

And if I may ask, is your homebound-ness a function of not having
transportation? If so, perhaps rides could be arranged. Just a thought.

Joseph
http://transhumanist.blogspot.com