[Exi-la] Getty Meetings and other events

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Oct 27 01:27:32 UTC 2003

At 12:16 PM 10/26/03 -0800, Travis Cannell wrote:
>Hello all,

Hi Travis!

>I am wondering if there are anymore events held at the Getty on a regular
>basis?

The last event we had at the Getty drew almost 100 people.  We had to
curtail back because the Getty wanted us to keep it at a minimum - not more
than a dozen people.

I'm not in LA at the moment, so the Friday evening soiree and Sunday salon
have been cancelled.

My best to you,

Natasha

>I dropped in on one a couple months ago and enjoyed it, but haven't
>received any announcements lately.  Any other events would be nice to know
>about as well.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Travis Cannell

Natasha Vita-More