[Exi-la] Getty Meetings and other events

Troy Gardner thegreyman at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 07:21:54 UTC 2003

1) LaFuturists -1 a month gatherings/book reviews in Santa Monica.

2) Kifune - 2-3 times a month dinner in Venice with mostly Extropian,
Objectivist, Life Extensionists.

3) A small group of rationals (atheist, techies for the most part) has been
forming pretty regularly on Sundays mornings for hiking at various places
around LA (recently around Malibu). If anyone is interested please let me know.
We are still debating on the proper online format to do notifications.

=====
Troy Gardner -"How you live your seconds, is how you live your days, is how you live your life..."

http://www.troygardner.com -my world, philosophy, music, writings.
http://www.troyworks.com -consulting & training in Flash, Java, and C#
http://www.intrio.com -helping bridge the gap between the humans and machines. Home of the Flickey™