[ok] Re: [extropy-chat] Communication vs transportation

Henrique Moraes Machado hemm at openlink.com.br
Wed Dec 3 15:31:31 UTC 2003

I mean fuel cell... stupid me :)

-----Mensagem Original-----
De: "Henrique Moraes Machado" <hemm at openlink.com.br>
Para: "ExI chat list" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2003 13:07
Assunto: Re: [ok] Re: [extropy-chat] Communication vs transportation

Well, I'm not thinking only about intercontinental flights, but also our day-by-day transport, such as automobiles. You can put a hybrid engine in your car, you can use stem cells, you can put any kind of electronics in it, but it's still a car and will be stuck in the same traffic