[extropy-chat] Alcor Announcement

Stephen J. Van Sickle sjvans at ameritech.net
Sat Dec 13 23:04:50 UTC 2003

December 13, 2003

From: Michael Riskin; Alcor VP, CFO, Board Chairman
Re: Alcor announces its new CEO, Joseph A. Waynick

First, on behalf of everyone associated with the mission of cryonics, I
wish to once again, officially thank Dr. Jerry Lemler for his visionary
efforts as Alcor's CEO these past two years. Retiring from this position
on December 31, 2003, Jerry will continue to support the foundation as
Alcor's medical director and chief spokesperson commencing on January 1,
2004.

We all wish you, Jerry, the very best of ongoing successes in whatever
you do, but especially in your fight against the life threatening
illness that attacked you earlier this year.

It is also with great pleasure, that I am announcing on behalf of the
board directors, the selection of Joseph Waynick, who will be succeeding
Dr Lemler as Alcor's CEO, commencing January 1, 2004. Joe brings a rich
and successful career combining business, management, and technology to
this position. In addition, he has been elected to the Alcor Board of
Directors, effective immediately.

Having gotten to know Joe on a more personal level, I am confident that
under his leadership he will guide Alcor to even greater heights as the
world's premier provider of cryonics services.

Michael Riskin