[extropy-chat] ImmInst Update

support at imminst.org support at imminst.org
Sun Dec 28 10:29:49 UTC 2003

CHAT: Dec 28 - *6*pm Eastern - Infinite Females (IF )
***********************
Infinite Females monthly chat, Sunday
6pm Eastern. Topic:  currently open.
http://www.imminst.org/infinitefemales

CHAT: Dec 28 - 8pm Eastern - Rudi Hoffman, Cryonics
***********************
Certified financial planner, Rudi Hoffman explores
various funding options for cryonics.  Rudi will also
share his vision for the prospect of physical
immortality.
http://imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=63&t=2492

Lazarus Long on Cryonics
***********************
ImmInst director, Kenneth Sills (Lazarus Long)
answers questions from Joshua about the feasibility
of cryonics.
http://imminst.org/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=61&t=2782&hl=&s=

Kenneth Silber - Answering Martin Rees
***********************
New York City-based writer focused on science,
technology and economics, Tech Central Station's
Kenneth Silber says that he's "not so sure" about
Rees' idea that we can not stay "us" over time
with the prospect of immortality.
http://imminst.org/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=67&t=2699&hl=&s=

Support ImmInst:  Full Members = 60
Receive a free copy of “Physical Immortality”
magazine and a free copy of James Halperin's
best selling book "The First Immortal"

Join Now: http://imminst.org/index_join.php

To be removed from all of our mailing lists, click here: