[extropy-chat] The Brights Movement's Forums

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 gpmap at runbox.com
Mon Dec 15 06:31:45 UTC 2003

The Brights have now a discussion forum. The purpose of this movement is to
form an Internet constituency of individuals, the Brights, having social and
political recognition and power. There is a great diversity of persons who
have a naturalistic worldview. Under a broad umbrella, the Brights can gain
social and political influence in a society otherwise permeated with
supernaturalism.
>From the Invitation to The Brights Movement's Forums: On behalf of the
Brights' Forum Task Team and the Forum Facilitators Group, it is a great
pleasure for me to announce the opening of the Brights Movement's Forums.
The Forums exist specifically to "discuss the Brights movement and how best
to achieve its goals." We want this tool to be the basis of the most
successful campaigns for social and civic justice the Brights' community
have ever had.
The Forum is powered by the Invision Power Board, which seems very good:
With years of experience creating professional forum software, we have
created a new standard in speed, efficiency and ease of use. Our product is
written in PHP, the web's fastest developing scripting language, and
combined with your choice of three database systems (MySQL, Microsoft SQL
Server, and Oracle) allows us to create a feature packed and efficient
service.