[extropy-chat] HISTORY: Solved & Unsolved Riddles

R.Coyote etheric at comcast.net
Sun Nov 9 02:41:22 UTC 2003

Ok Ill try, I'm sure the resident physicists will butcher this, I apologize
in advance

Why is there something instead of nothing,  is because in the natural world,
the entire idea of nothing as such  is illusory, there are  only
something(s), it is like asking what is ten miles north of the north pole.