[extropy-chat] HISTORY: Solved & Unsolved Riddles

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon Nov 10 16:05:44 UTC 2003

http://www.tafkac.org/faq2k/science_3.html

> bend in one direction compared to the other.

You're kidding, right?

Autoamplification of initial random fluke (the very first autocatalytic set,
could have happened adsorbed on a silicate surface, but it's not really
strictly necessary, could have happened on an achiral surface or solution
bulk as well) in the initial prebiotic racemate ur-pool is the only plausible hypothesis so far.

ICBM: 48.07078, 11.61144 http://www.leitl.org