[extropy-chat] The Consensus

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Fri Nov 28 16:30:02 UTC 2003

Just to let people know that there now exists (in Britain) a political party
with a Transhumanist Philosophy (see sigline).
If you subscribe to wta-talk you will probably know this already.
In fact, I only discovered the latter by doing a name search on the
Consensus and saw that they were talking about the party. I'm now a regular
member, and thought it about time I also joined this list, esp since I seem
to have more contact with extroBritannia than the WTA.

And on the advertising front, we are looking for people to stand as
candidates in the local elections next year.
If you're interested let me know.

A brief synopsis - we are personally libertarian (small 'l'), Green,
technophile and nationalist.
On the left/right spectrum probably centre-left.

Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millennium
http://www.theconsensus.org