[extropy-chat] The Consensus

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Fri Nov 28 19:48:52 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "R.Coyote" <etheric at comcast.net>
To: "Dirk Bruere" <dirk at neopax.com>
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] The Consensus

> Thanks
>
> Where is your right of self defense ?

Well, I've never felt that I needed anyones approval in order to defend
myself. [I believe Rights are a social construct]
However, from a political POV it would be covered by this:
http://www.theconsensus.org/uk/manifesto/index.html
"Home occupiers will be allowed to defend themselves and their property
using 'necessary force' rather than 'minimal force'. The Rights of the
criminal will be subordinate to the Rights of the victim in all cases. "

BTW, why doesn't the return address work properly?

Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millennium
http://www.theconsensus.org