[extropy-chat] Guns

Greg Burch gregburch at gregburch.net
Sun Nov 30 20:48:22 UTC 2003

Dirk, I assume you're relatively new to this list.  Some of us have very strong feelings about what we consider to be an important right to keep and bear arms.  In the past, inflammatory remarks by newcomers have set off a blaze of flames that have overwhelmed the list's good content.  Please consider taking whatever discussion of this issue you feel is worthwhile off-list.

Thank you.

Greg Burch, Vice-President, Extropy Institute
http://www.gregburch.net/burchismo.html