[extropy-chat] Guns

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Sun Nov 30 22:18:42 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Burch" <gregburch at gregburch.net>
To: "Dirk Bruere" <dirk at neopax.com>; "ExI chat list"
<extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 8:48 PM
Subject: RE: [extropy-chat] Guns

> Dirk, I assume you're relatively new to this list.  Some of us have very
strong feelings about what we consider to be an important right to keep and
bear arms.  In the past, inflammatory remarks by newcomers have set off a
blaze of flames that have overwhelmed the list's good content.  Please
consider taking whatever discussion of this issue you feel is worthwhile
off-list.

You mean 'don't annoy the gun nuts'?
Like they say in the playground - he started it.

Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millennium
http://www.theconsensus.org