[extropy-chat] ImmInst Update - Becoming More Self-Aware

support at imminst.org support at imminst.org
Sun Apr 18 05:20:32 UTC 2004

Immortality Institute ~ For Infinite Lifespans
*********************
Ending the Blight of Involuntary Death
Basic Members: 1414 - Full Members: 78

Chat: Becoming More Self-Aware
*********************
Richard W. Samson, Consultant, author and director of
EraNova, an organization with the mission to help people
become more self-aware for increased effectiveness, joins
ImmInst for an online chat.
Chat Time: Sunday Apr 18 @ 8 PM Eastern
http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=63&t=3350&s=

Dr. Francis Crick - No Afterlife or Soul
*********************
Nobel Prize winning scientist, Dr. Francis Crick comments
that is unlikely there is life after death because there is no
soul independent of the body.
http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=69&t=3462&hl=&s=

Dr. Leon Kass - SageCrossroads Talk
*********************
Kass warns, "immortalists and the various other people
who, it seems to me, have a very shallow view of this
matter [life extension]."
http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=69&t=3463

Which religious identity do you prefer?
Poll: http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=56&t=700&s=