[extropy-chat] Cryonics: Support Candidates who support us

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Wed Aug 4 14:36:07 UTC 2004

Greetings -

If you would like to donate to a political candidate who supports cryonics,
please go here to read more
http://www.merkle.com/cryo/contributions.html.  (Extropy Institute does not
suggest any one political persuasion, but we do support those who share our
expressed vision! )  A link is located on our website at
http://www.extropy.org

"The Arizona State Legislature considered legislation in its last session
to regulate cryonics. It might again consider such legislation in the next
session. As a 501(c)3, Alcor cannot support individual candidates. However,
individual members, affiliates, supporters and friends are free to support
those candidates who support the rights of the individual to make their own
choices about their own lives -- including cryonics."

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc
President, Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org