[extropy-chat] Cryonics: Support Candidates who support us

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 04:42:31 UTC 2004

Excellent! I fully support the recommendations on Merkle's site and
suggest that people do what they can with either money or volunteer
support for campaigns to help make the cryonics movement an effective
lobby in Arizona. Write letters to the editors of AZ newspapers and try
to get on local talk radio shows about the issue.

--- Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:

> Greetings -
>
> If you would like to donate to a political candidate who supports
> cryonics, please go here to read more
> http://www.merkle.com/cryo/contributions.html.

=====
Mike Lorrey