[extropy-chat] That's not my post - delete it

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Mon Aug 9 23:20:53 UTC 2004

Exactly, that's why the message should be deleted. Gina

  It's a known virus/trojan spreading mechanism: send
  email pretending to be from a known user, make minimal
  (usually unsuccessful) efforts towards endorsing the
  attachment as something to be opened, and send code to
  repeat the mechanism (and maybe do other things) as
  the attachment.