Why Kerry is -still- a better choice than Bush, was Re: [extropy-chat] Fahrenheit 911 - objective review?

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 21:58:41 UTC 2004

--- Don Dartfield <twodeel at jornada.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004, Mike Lorrey wrote:
>
> > On the contrary, Snopes quotes 18 swift boat vets against him,
> three
> > statements in his favor, and two which are marginal. These numbers
> > reflect the stats I posted above: Most vets who served with him
> think
> > he's unfit.
>
> It also says that only one of the 18 quoted men actually served under
> him,
> and that "The other men who served under Kerry's command continue to
> speak
> positively of him"

If they speak positively of him, how about some quotes? Or is this just
a statement from the pro-Kerry shill?

> and "How well all of these men knew John Kerry is
> questionable, and discrepancies between how some of them described
> Kerry
> thirty-five years ago and how they describe him today suggest that
> their
> opinions are largely based upon political differences rather than
> objective assessments of Kerry's military record."

As previously stated, O'Neill's family has been Democrat for
generations. Are you saying that other Democrats are trying to sabotage him?

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development
                                         -William Pitt (1759-1806)