[extropy-chat] Re: Why Kerry is -still- a better choice than Bush

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Mon Aug 16 13:45:13 UTC 2004

>> Kerry's war record is certainly more heroic than Bush's.

The argument at altitude - How does one emerge from such a violent
conflict with three purple hearts, a bronze star and a silver star, ten
fingers,  ten toes, both eyes, etc? While possible, certainly, it just
doesn't seem statistically sound.

And the policy at the time was 3 purple heart = trip home, wasn't it?

I am Bret Kulakovich and I approved this message.