[extropy-chat] Re: Why Kerry is -still- a better choice than Bush

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 16 14:06:15 UTC 2004

Bret Kulakovich wrote:

> >> Kerry's war record is certainly more heroic than Bush's.
> >>

> The argument at altitude - How does one emerge from such a violent
> conflict with three purple hearts, a bronze star and a silver star, ten
> fingers,  ten toes, both eyes, etc? While possible, certainly, it just
> doesn't seem statistically sound.
>
> And the policy at the time was 3 purple heart = trip home, wasn't it?
>

> I am Bret Kulakovich and I approved this message.

You haven't put an argument, you've put a question.

I don't know anything about Kerry's war record but you
said "one", so here's an answer.

1) Purple heart (first injury).
2) Bronze star
3) Purple heart (second injury)
4) Silver star
5) Purple heart (third injury and trip home).

That seems to answer your hypothetical question in the terms you
put it.  Perhaps you wanted to imply or state something else?

Brett Paatsch