[extropy-chat] John John Perry Barlow vs The Man

Patrick Wilken Patrick.Wilken at Nat.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Fri Dec 17 14:52:09 UTC 2004

Amara:

But won't this will be appealed to a higher court? You wouldn't expect
the lowest level court to be particularly interested in making a bold
statement on the 4th amendment.

best, patrick